How To Use the Website & Files
- To download a breed file click on on the appropriate file for your game listed next to the breed picture. They are not interchangeable, i.e. Petz 4 file will not work in Petz 5 game.
- Unless the file is listed as Overwriting (OW) the Breed should show up separately in the Adoption Center Menu.
- Before adding an OW breed to your game - BE SURE TO BACK UP THE ORIGINAL!!
- Install Breed files to the resource/dogz or resource/catz folder your petz program. Make sure the game is closed before doing so.
- Install Playscenes to the resource/Area folder, Clothes to the resource/Clothes folder, and Toyz to the resource/Toyz folder
- If you are installing a breed file which has the same name as a file already installed in your petz program, be sure to save a copy of your other breed file first.
I hold no responsibility if these breedz cause damage to your computer or software programs. They all work fine on my computer, which is virus free.